REGARDING TACTICAL CASES & ACCESSORIES:
Why is it so difficult to slide my phone in and out of the case?
We designed our cases to be rugged and meet stringent Military Standard requirements. Adding a dab of silicon on the inside of the case will greatly assist the insertion and removal of your phone or tablet.
What's the proper way of inserting (and removing) my phone into the case?
Use one hand to hold the top portion of the case against your chest and pull this top portion of the case back, being careful not to bend the entire case back (use the lower palm portion of your hand against the back side). Using your other hand, slide the phone in from the top. Attempting to press your phone into the case will be difficult due to the rigid material which provides improved protection of your phone. To remove, use one hand to hold the top portion of the case against your chest and pull this top portion of the case back (again, being careful not to bend the entire case back). Use your other hand to slide the phone out from the top.
What's the proper way of installing the screen protector on my phone?
- Insert phone into the case prior to installing a screen protector (see instructions on the inside of the case).
- Once the phone is inserted into the case, prep the screen using the following sequence: 1) alcohol wipe; 2) lint cloth; 3) blue sticky tape. Ensure the screen is completely clean.
- Once the phone screen is completely clean, carefully align the protector to the top of the phone case using the camera as a guide. Place the protector on the screen working from top to bottom of phone. Use the soft card to wipe any air pockets formed, working from inside outward.
- Use the soft card (4) to wipe any air pockets formed, working from inside outward.
For Camera Lens Screen Protector: Apply the same steps to the camera lens. Do not install before placing the phone into the case.
REGARDING SLIDE RELEASES:
My Kagwerks Slide Release is scratching my slide, is that normal?
A little bit of scratching is normal, but there should not be any gouging. If you are seeing excessive gouging, please remove the slide release and email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and a brief explanation of issue. Do NOT file down nor bend your slide release. Each slide release is 100% inspected to ensure it meets quality requirements.
Will your slide release work with my Glock that has aftermarket parts?
Short answer...maybe. There are tons of tolerances stacking up and due to the nature of the raised slide release, the tolerances are even more critical. Most of the guns our guys run do have aftermarket parts and work totally fine. However, if you are unfamiliar with how to dismantle and maintain your firearm, we recommend taking your gun to a local Glock Armorer to have them inspect any issues that you do encounter. We are unable to accurately trace issues to non-OEM parts without physically being there.
My slide release is not working, what do I do?
- The first things to check are for proper installation. Consult your local Glock Armorer for proper installation support. Make sure that the spring is installed properly and not binding within the frame. Uninstall and reinstall the slide release carefully to see if that does anything.
- If you're still having issues, make sure to take as many pictures as possible and email email@example.com.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
We generally ship within 1-2 business days for items that are in stock at the time of order placement. Pre-orders list a target availability date and are subject to change.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally as long as there are no compliance issues and the delivery address is in English.