Kagwerks remains committed to the safety of our employees, service to our customers and maintaining a fluid business operation.
Thank you for placing your trust in Kagwerks to help meet your needs. We continue to place the utmost pride in ensuring that we can provide capability through our products and services. There has been a significant increase in demand, and moderate delays in production due to COVID-19. As a result, some product lines are experiencing longer than normal delivery times.
If you are involved in a COVID-19 Task Force and are using Situational Awareness software, like TAK, please reach out to discuss how we can support.
Kagwerks is committed to keeping our employees informed on the latest COVID-19 developments as they impact our company.
To protect our employees, we have enabled work-from-home policies and are taking extra caution to prevent the spread of any disease
All travel (international and domestic) has been suspended at this time. Exceptions will be provided on a case-by-case basis.
In addition to requiring that visits to our facilities be for business-critical purposes only and requiring visitors to complete a health assessment prior to entering – visitors who have traveled via commercial air in the prior 14 days will not be allowed to enter our facilities without CEO approval.
Below are standard health and safety practices we strongly encourage all employees to adopt:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with a 60% alcohol content-based hand gel or wash them with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch/high-use surfaces and objects.
- Maintain at least 2 meters (6 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Practice social distancing; avoid large gatherings of people.
- Do not share food or drinks.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then, dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call your healthcare provider in advance.